Are you an experienced Recruitment and Workforce Planning Officer looking for a new opportunity that has confirmed tenure and extension options? This opportunity might just be for you!
Randstad is partnering with the Department of Veteran Affairs: Open Arms division to source a highly motivated candidate for their team!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Review the existing Open Arms Staff Database
- Reviewing existing data, making relevant updates
- Seek out efficiencies to the ongoing maintenance of the data
- Training in ongoing maintenance to other members of the team
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review existing SOPs and task cards and align with existing Open Arms SOPs
- Creating SOPs that do not currently exist
- Review Personnel & Property templates
- Review all templates used by the team and standardise
- Review Labour hire contractor workflow
- Review existing workflow and make updates to incorporate the skills and training matrix
- And any other duties as directed by the Director, Service Delivery Support Section, the Assistant Director, Personnel & Property or the Workforce Manager.
The Successful Candidate:
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with reviewing procedures and seeking out efficiencies
- Communicate in an effective manner
- Prior Government experience highly desirable
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Proven ability to build and sustain positive working relationships with team members and clients
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Be a committed team player
Please submit a one-page pitch and your most recent CV to Taylor Dudley at Taylor.Dudley@randstad.com.au
If you would like further information or a confidential chat about other opportunities in the HR space, please contact Taylor on 02 6132 3816.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....