At Randstad we offer competitive base salaries. Many of our business lines offer uncapped commission, so the sky's the limit if you want to smash your personal targets. Some include:
- All of our employees have the opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan (SPP) allowing them to share in the future of the company.
- A novated lease - this allows you to select the car of your choice and roll your car finance at a discounted price
- Uncapped earning potential
Our community encourages supporting and uplifting fellow team members and we love to recognise meaningful moments between colleagues, clients, candidates and our community. We have a range of programs to recognise our people including:
- MeMo recognition program
- Directors Club program for our top sales performers
- Quarterly awards ceremonies
- Annual Gala night where you could win an overseas trip
health & wellbeing.
At Randstad we want you to be at your best and help you to reach your true potential. We enable this through our cohesive health and wellbeing program called 'Be Kind to your Mind'. As a Randstad employee you will have access to:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family
- Wherefit fitness benefits & fortnightly yoga
- Mindfulness & meditation guidance
- Financial wellness sessions
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Birthday day off
randstad with heart.
We believe in the positive role that we play in society both through the work that we do and the opportunities to give back. We call this program ‘Randstad with Heart’ which includes:
- Volunteer services organization (VSO) volunteering opportunities
- Annual Paid volunteer day
- Smith Family Partnership ‘shaping young futures’
paid parental leave.
Randstad have developed a paid parental leave scheme which is designed to support you through the exciting time of becoming a parent. We believe happy parents create a happier workplace which is why employees are entitled to take up to 12 months parental leave and are provided with 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
do you like randstad, but can't find a role of interest?