About the client
National retailer providing Australians with a product we all require for better living. Financially stable with new ideas and service developments each year. Development opportunities into leadership or the wider company supply chain group.
About the role
Working within the logistics team of 4, your role will be to take on a portfolio of transport movements at a national level which are vital to the business. Daily interaction with drivers for their runs and any issues that arise on said runs until DIFOT achieved, monitored and reported through the company TMS (Route Planner). DG background advantageous as all product moved is DG, but not essential.
Duties & responsibilities
- Scheduling your own portfolio of company drivers runs domestic and interstate
- Liaising with multiple terminals and stakeholders
- Daily driver interaction to set up runs and updates
- Logistics system admin (TMS, emails)
- Continuous improvement mindset on systems and outcomes
Skills & experience
- Transport and Logistics background
- Dealing with drivers directly for their daily runs
- DG background advantageous
- Domestic and interstate scheduling (national)
- Ability to work autonomously (from home)
- Stakeholder management experience advantageous
- TMS exposure (Route Planner preferred, but not essential)
- $90,000 - $95,0000 package salary
- Work from home 3-4 days per week
- Develop into other departments and/or leadership group
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 0435 847 259 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....