Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. Our Protected Vehicles team is primarily focused on the design, manufacture, delivery and support of protected mobility vehicles on a global scale. Our teams are very proud of everything they do in support of both the Bushmaster and Hawkei platforms, focused on a strong purpose in Building A Future We Can All Trust.
We look forward to you joining the team at our Eagle Farm (Brisbane) location as you join a passionate team of experienced trade professionals. You will primarily carry out a variety of challenging maintenance and upgrade tasks in support of the Bushmaster Protected Military Vehicle (PMV), a truly unique opportunity to leverage your valuable trade skills in a world-class workshop environment.
Supported by passionate leaders, driven by a strong team culture and backed up with all the resources to succeed, you will enjoy a long-term position that will both reward and challenge you. With options for further training, ongoing development and future options that are available outside of your chosen trade, this is a career opportunity that ticks all the boxes.
Your exciting new career opportunity will see you:
- Working as part of a wider team of trade professionals to carry out servicing and repairs to allocated vehicles that supports an agreed schedule, to defined Quality defined standards and related specifications.
- Collaborate with the wider team such as; Team Leaders, Maintenance Planners, Project Managers, Logistics, HSE and other Leaders as we all deliver against our commitments and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Interact with the customer and other end users when required, positively representing Thales and fostering ongoing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Mentoring upcoming trade professionals as you play a significant role in future team capability.
- Role modelling all things Safety and proactively highlight potential risks within a culture focused on people.
- Travel when required, primarily to interstate locations to support ad-hoc requirements and other projects.