express your interest.
what makes this employer the preferred choice for speech pathologists?
- Flexible work options
- Hybrid working arrangements where admin can be done at home
- Never required to work outside of your scope of practice
- Paid Professional Development time
- 5 weeks annual leave with the ability to purchase more leave
- Bonus annual leave days over the Christmas & New Year period (capped at 3 extra days)
- Part time and full time contracts are available based on the Speech Pathologist requirements.
- Salary between $76K for a graduate up to $104K
role details and requirements.
express your interest
- Working with children aged 2 - 6 who have minimal verbal communication.
- Helping children express themselves through language.
- Able to use augmentative and alternative communication strategies.
- Able to work with other Allied Health professionals to set up and deliver early intervention.
- Degree in Speech Pathology is required - new graduates are welcome to apply.
are you an overseas trained speech pathologist?
We can help you to connect with employers in Australia and also support you with getting your qualifications assessed.
For more information please contact Lisa McBrien:
Phone: +61 7 3337 5222