what’s on offer.
- Attractive pay rate - overtime rates and public holiday pays
- Flexible working hours that work around your lifestyle
- Work in a fun and exciting environment
- Learn and develop lifesaving skills whilst making new friends
- Be willing and able to gain the necessary accreditation
- Enjoy working with children and adults
- Ensure the safety of patrons both inside and outside the pools
- Responding appropriately to emergency situations
- Available and flexible with shifts throughout the season
To become a pool lifeguard or learn to swim instructor, you do need a number of certifications. We will inform you how to acquire the required certificates and qualifications. Once acquired we can work with you to find your perfect pool side role.
If you are interested in taking the next step to become accredited and would like more information on the certificates and qualifications you need, email Sofia Sy - firstname.lastname@example.org and our group email - email@example.com or use the quick apply form below.