When looking to the near-future world of work, our environment is rapidly changing, with technological advancements and global events necessitating a shift in the qualities we use to define talent.
With the COVID-19 pandemic as a poignant example, the importance of skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking and creativity in current and future talent has never been more relevant. Whether you are an individual contributor or a leader in your organisation, everyone is having to draw on these important future skills to navigate our changing work environments.
Randstad’s Talent Assessment and Development specialists combine market leading psychometric assessments with our organisational psychology expertise to help you to understand the skills of the future, and how to develop them:
- Map the unique competencies required for success, now and for the future
- Select psychometric assessments that are able to measure the skills of the future, from senior leadership roles to front line roles
- Audit current talent to identify future leaders who have the potential to lead others through significant challenge and ambiguity
- Assess the preferred work-styles of employees in readiness for redeployment
- Identify skill-gaps to inform specific development initiatives