Due to the highly publicised skills shortage within the IT industry, employers are increasingly utilising approved agencies to source and/or sponsor skilled workers in order to satisfy their hiring needs. AUREC is now one of the few recruitment agencies in Australia to have achieved a Federal On-Hire Labour Agreement with the Department of Immigration. Due to this fact, we can offer your organisation access to highly skilled candidates within both our onshore and offshore talent pool.
Providing a range of delivery models that meet client requirements, we have become a government and business endorsed supplier.
Some of our services include:
- broader program management, transformation and architecture services
- ancillary services such as training and development, process reengineering, governance and risk & change management
contractor management solutions.
Looking for a unique person to help with a special project… but don’t want to be restricted by permanent employment regulations? A contract arrangement may suit you better.
- a mature and ever-growing network of top quality talent
- transitioning abilities if you want to transition the role to a full time position
- simple administration with fast email and online timesheet approval, portal access for historical records, emailed invoices with associate timesheets and access information when you need it.