sourcing, onboarding & managing your talent so you can focus on the bigger picture.
Randstad Technologies understands the challenges involved when balancing the demands of sourcing and managing talent while overseeing overall project deliverables.
We help our clients to achieve this balance through our managed resource program (MRP) - designed to build, deliver and oversee a team of specialised resources engaged to execute on specific project, program, function, system and/or services.
Our delivery model combines elements of staff augmentation and project delivery and is well suited when a number of external resources are required, but the client still wants to own the overall project outcome.
To deliver this, we utilise our years of talent sourcing and solution delivery experience giving you the opportunity to focus on the bigger picture. We take our role of sourcing, onboarding and managing your resource team seriously - providing you with increased flexibility and visibility over cost, reduced risk, and ultimately supporting you in the successful delivery of the overall project outcomes.
Our managed resource program includes the following:
- sourcing suitable technologies talent - to meet the skills required to deliver on your project
- confirming suitability of talent – with the support of accredited resources
- monitoring & managing talent – to ensure any resourcing problems do not become project issues
- tracking & reporting on delivery - against specific service level objectives, related to filling, backfilling & monitoring of talent
- tracking activity & team productivity - to ensure there is sufficient resource capacity
- collaboration - ongoing dialogue to ensure project success
- 48hr resource guarantee – if resources aren't the right match, no charge will be incurred and a suitable replacement sourced
If a statement of work-based solution is what you need to free up time so you can focus on the project deliverables, contact one of our experts to discuss further.
are you hiring?