designed with you in mind.
pay rates | timesheets | superannuation | equal employment opportunities | workplace health & safety
Whether you are just starting out on your career search, or already working as a contractor for Randstad, we want to guide you every step of the way. That's why we have devised a candidate handbook which has everything you need to know about what it means to be a contractor or temporary employee with Randstad.
Click the link to access the relevant handbook:
- download the Randstad White Collar Contractor Handbook
- download the Randstad Blue Collar Contractor Handbook
- download the Randstad Education Contractor Handbook
- download the Randstad Health & Community Care Contractor Handbook
- download the COVID-19 Advice (Handbook Supplement)
We aim to provide you with all the practical information you need to know, however if you have read through the candidate handbook and still have some questions in mind, feel free to contact your dedicated specialist recruitment consultant to discuss this further.