Randstad’s HR Consulting division has announced that it has partnered with Saville Consulting to deliver the maximum scientifically validated range of psychometric assessment tools, including the Saville Consulting Wave®.
The new range of aptitude assessments provides detailed measures of actual capability. The latest and advanced self-report questionnaires measure motives and talents, powerfully linked by recent research, to preferred culture and competency at work.
Taking into account both the commercial objectives and the culture in which people operate, Randstad believes that by using the Wave, they can build more robust predictions of success and more comprehensive measures of a person’s compatibility within the workplace.
Kellie Gaeta, Head of Psychology at Randstad, says the questions have been written primarily for modern organisational environments and are based on proven personality models.
Many psychometric tests in the market were developed over twenty years ago, and whilst they provide a level of comfort and familiarity for the user, they do not take advantage of the progression in technology and modern-day workplaces.
The flagship assessment, the Saville Consulting Wave® questionnaire, developed by Professor Peter Saville and his team, has been validated internationally through one of the most significant research projects of its time, across 50 countries. The testing process is unique because it aligns a person’s motives, culture and talent in a single assessment within a shorter cycle than was previously possible to deliver.
Gaeta adds that using online technology, the Wave assesses individual motives and talents by utilising dual response styles, both ipsative (ranking) and normative (order), which then links to workplace culture, thereby giving a more valid measurement in just 35 to 40 minutes.
The testing has enabled Professor Peter Saville to demonstrate that Saville Wave is a superior measure of job performance compared to a range of assessments, including the OPQ, 16PF5, HPI, 15FQ+ and DISC.
The Saville Wave psychometric tests are supported by a range of aptitude assessments, 360 Feedback tools, job profiler and culture surveys.
Best known in the HR and Psychology world for his work on the OPQ ®, Peter Saville is a co-founder of psychometric assessment company SHL. CommeProfessor Peter Saville commented on the appointment are delighted that such a prestigious organisation as Randstad has joined our team.”
to celebrate the partnership with Saville Consulting, Randstad is offering its clients:
- Complimentary Saville Consulting assessment platform (value $3,300 + GST).
- Complimentary One Day conversion training for HR Professionals who have completed previous assessment accreditation (value $1,100 + GST).
- Complimentary Saville Consulting Wave (personality assessment) and Psychologist feedback (value $490 +GST). Limited to one assessment per client.
Randstad’s Saville conversion training recognises prior learning in psychometric assessment. It builds on it by equipping clients to benefit immediately from the Wave and Saville’s new range of aptitude tests in just one day.
the course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the implications for testing brought about by IT and other changes in the workplace
- Understand how the multi-dimensional nature of WAVE can revolutionise assessment in their organisation
- Interpret and provide feedback on the reports to individuals and their line managers
- Assist with counselling and coaching employees
- Choose the right instrument
- Effectively argue the cost-benefit case
- Network with other experienced users
- Identify talent and development needs
- Discuss their own specific needs with a highly experienced trainer
- Become a registered user
For further information on the Saville range of assessments and training dates please contact Randstad HR Consulting on 1800 500 849.