express your interest
what role types are available?
With opportunities available for hospital travel nurses across Australia, we are looking for nurses experienced in the following:
- Emergency Department
- Mental Health
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Rural & Remote Generalists
Experience bustling regional cities, small towns, and remote and rural locations.
what's on offer?
- Pay rates range from $62.85 - $86.39 base rate per hour, before penalties and super
- contracts available across Australia to allow you to experience different hospitals and locations
- fly-in fly-out or drive-in drive-out contracts are available
- work-life balance to suit your needs
- access to exclusive Randstad discounts
- dedicated consultants who will take you on your career journey and be here to support and guide you every step of the way
easy, flexible onboarding.
- We promise the registration process is as easy as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3!
- If you need help, we have a registration support team on-call to walk you through the process online or over the phone.
- We are paperless with online registration forms, including online tax file forms and superannuation nomination meaning paperwork won't get lost; it will be straightforward for you and, most importantly, secure and environmentally friendly.
- You decide how you get interviewed - online or face-to-face.
are you looking for adventure as an aged care travel nurse or carer?
Short-term assignments in regional, rural and remote Australia are now available. This is a unique opportunity to positively impact communities across Australia and expand your horizons. Fly-in fly-out or drive-in drive-out contracts are available.
are you an overseas healthcare professional?
We have opportunities for you to work in Australia and a team of Registered Nurses who have been through the process to help you every step of the way.