Randstad are looking for a Yard Hand to support our client in Newcastle.
If you are an experienced forklift operator, with strong organisational skills, don’t mind working outdoors and have previous experience in labouring roles apply now.
What are we looking for?
- Forklift license and experience
- Hard working, willing to do general labouring duties
- Willing to learn new skills
- Hard working and reliable
- White card
- Outstanding safety behaviours
- Great work ethic and commitment to seeing a project through to the end
- Have reliable transport
- Excellent work references that can support your application
Other benefits of working with Randstad..
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
What we can offer you:
- $38.75 per hour
- Monday to Friday roster
- 7am - 3:30pm
- Immediate start
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program to support all our workers and their families
- Ongoing support from your Randstad team
Candidates will need to complete a pre-employment assessment and D&A to be successful for the role.
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply please apply via the link
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.