- Monday - Friday 40 hour week
- Reputable local manufacturing company
- Potential for career progression and permanent employment
Randstad Townsville are currently seeking motivated applicants for a Workshop Assistant role, assisting workshop staff with the manufacturing process.
The role is on an ongoing full time casual basis with the opportunity for permanent work after a probationary period. This is a great opportunity to work for an established local business as full training will be provided.
You will be:
- General workshop duties
- Forklift operation (If licenced)
- Cleaning & housekeeping
- Manual handling
- Assisting workshop staff with manufacturing process
You will have:
- Manual C Class drivers licence
- Current LF Forklift licence (Desirable, not essential)
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Physically fit
- Ability to pass police check
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol testing
If you are interested in the above opportunity and are available for a full Randstad registration please apply now! or email resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....