About the client:
Our Client, a national regulator, is seeking a WHS Coordinator to join their team to develop, implement and coordinate safety systems. The organisation is currently undergoing substantial development and growth in response to changes in emphasis in Government policy and expectations of industry
About the role:
The role is working with key stakeholders to ensure due diligence obligations are met in addition to:
- Research, interpret and apply technical knowledge to resolve work health and safety (WHS) issue and develop strategic advice to enable the organisation’s obligations under the relevant legislation and regulations
- Effectively communicating advice and recommendations in relations to WHS
- Creating, promoting and embedding a safety culture throughout the organisation
- Federal or state government experience in a similar role is essential
- Relevant qualifications in Work Health and Safety.
- Relevant APS and comcare rehabilitation case management experience is desirable.
The successful applicant will be required to submit a current police record.
Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, please call Simone Christensen for a confidential discussion on 0438 438 746 quoting Reference Number 14M0444418 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....