Workplace Behaviour Training Specialist
As a Workplace Behaviour Training Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a safe, inclusive, and respectful work environment. Your primary responsibilities will include delivering training sessions on workplace behaviour, equal opportunity, and anti-discrimination legislation, as well as providing expert advice on the management of workplace behaviour issues. You will collaborate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to design and review training content, ensuring alignment with organisational values and legal standards.
- Deliver Training:
- Conduct training sessions for leaders and employees, emphasising rights and responsibilities under equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
- Prevent workplace discrimination, harassment, bullying, vilification, or victimisation by promoting appropriate behaviour and standards.
- Content Development:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and review workplace behaviour training content.
- Inform initiatives and projects related to workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying, victimisation, and bystander interventions.
- Diagnostic Briefings:
- Undertake diagnostic briefings with leaders and HR partners to tailor training delivery based on organisational needs.
- Provide coaching and expert advice on managing workplace behaviour issues.
- Outcome Assessment:
- Assess outcomes of workplace behaviour training and facilitate post-training reviews.
- Analyse key themes and trends to inform program and organisational improvements.
- Prepare reports for leaders to keep them informed of training outcomes.
- Partnership and Governance:
- Actively contribute to the implementation, embedding, and evolution of workplace behaviour training.
- Inform communication strategies to support program delivery.
- Program Implementation:
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of the Workplace Behaviour Training program, including coordination, logistics, and related processes.
- Values Promotion:
- Promote organisational values and foundation behaviours.
- Reinforce adherence to the Victorian Public Sector Code of Conduct.
- Contribution to P&C Projects:
- Contribute to broader HR projects and strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on initiatives related to culture, employee engagement, leadership, and professional development.
- Tertiary qualifications in Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Labour Law, or behavioural sciences (or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrated expertise in equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
- Significant work experience in delivering workplace behaviour training.
- Track record in advising on the management of workplace behaviour issues.
If you believe you have the passion and drive to succeed within this role, apply directly utilising the link provided or by submitting your CV at https://www.randstad.com.au. Knowing the company really well, I would definitely recommend applying.
If you have any questions before applying, contact Yasmin Fakhry firstname.lastname@example.org for further information....