As a result of their continued success our client a national Tier 1 builder are on the hunt for an experienced WHS/Safety Officer to join their Townsville based Team, with a large portfolio of active defence projects in the region.
This company have built their strong reputation on delivering high profile developments across Australia on a national level across Defence and Commercial. They have a strong focus on staff retention, loyalty and professional development. They invest a lot of money back into development and training and as a result they have one of the most efficient and professional outfits in the market today.
- Conduct routine audits, safety inspections, monitoring and analysis of the site and work activities
- Prepare and maintain reports and documentation as outlined in the Project Safety Management Plan
- Maintain project health and safety records in an easily accessible manner for the duration of the project and as outlined in the Project Safety Management Plan
- Maintain HSE documentation throughout the project, including (but not limited to) all Registers, Inductions, Plant Registrations, Safety Plan and Safe Work Method Statement reviews, and administer these project documents and records to a high level of consistency and quality
- Assist the HSE Systems Manager, Project Manager or Senior Project Manager in preparing monthly Project Review Reports
- Act as a role model for “Best Practice” HSE behaviour
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – Cert IV WHS (or equivalent, as a minimum);
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications;
- 2-5 years construction build industry experience
- Project delivery through HSE delivery & administration;
Excellent Salary package, company vehicle and tools of trade
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....