Working for a dynamic and innovative fit-out and refurbishment company dedicated to transforming spaces and creating exceptional environments for all of their clients. With a commitment to quality, safety, and sustainability, seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented WHS Graduate. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the health, safety, and environment standards are met and exceeded across all of the fit-out and refurbishment projects. Working closely with the project teams, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to implement and enforce WHS policies and procedures. The role will be based 60% in the office 40% on site with all travel expenses to sites paid.
Suitable candidates for this role will need to possess the following skills and experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Required to be resilient with the ability to work alone as well as being adaptable and flexible.
- 6-12 months experience required in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
Key accountabilities include:
- Implement and monitor WHS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Regularly review and update WHS policies to reflect industry best practices and emerging standards
- Develop and conduct training programmes for employees and subcontractors on WHS policies, procedures, and safe work practices
- Stay informed about changes in regulations and industry trends to provide relevant and up to date training
- Conduct regular risk assessments on project sites to identify potential hazards and develop strategies to mitigate risks
- Collaborate with project managers to implement effective risk control measures
- Lead investigations into incidents and accidents, documenting findings and recommending corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Maintain accurate records of all incidents and reportable events
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure compliance with WHS standards
- Monitor and assess the environmental impact of projects, recommending and implementing sustainable practices.
Cert IV in WHS or Diploma
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered.
Call Jon Smailes 0467 046 337
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.