Are you an experienced Welder/Boilermaker? This role is based on a naval base and will see you working in a team consisting of a variety of trades. You will be ensuring navy and commercial ships are repaired and serviced in a timely manner, meeting all safety and quality standards. This role is offering competitive rates with overtime available.
About the role
Bring your top notch welding and trade skills into this new role where you will be involved the following but not limited to tasks:
- GMAW, GTAW and MMAW welding process
- Weld all types of metal ferous and non-ferous
- Working in confined spaces and on elevated work platform equipment
- Monitor quality control procedures during the welding process
To be successful for the role
- Trade Certificate in Heavy Fabrication
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Experience in the use of Oxy-Acetylene
- EWP license
- A current Induction for Construction Work (White Card)
- Ship building/repair industry or heavy engineering experience (Bonus)
You will be required to pass a National Police Check and be eligible for a Defence Security Clearance.
Why choose Randstad for your next contract?
As a contractor with Randstad we provide you with a number of discounts & perks on phone plans, healthcare & retail. Some of these are:
- Up to 8% off movie tickets
- Up to 9% off at variety of retailers including Supercheap Auto, BCF, Rebel Sports, Witchery, Sunglass Hut and more
- 5% off Coles, Woolworths, Target, Kmart, Caltex
- Plus more
How to apply
Use the apply button if you are ready to apply.
If you are interested but do not have an updated resume. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your current employment and suitability. If you are able to demonstrate the required skills we will give you a call to complete the application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....