Randstad is currently working with a top tier global Defence company who is looking for an experienced web coordinator to manage content on one of their intranet site on the Defence Protected Network (DPN)
This is a temporary full-time opportunity based in Brisbane with possible extensions of contract. Flexible working days but must be able to work on site to access the secure server.
The candidate must be an Australian citizen and must have a NV1 Security Clearance.
About the Role
- Manage content on intranet sites, this includes updating and removal of relevant information.
- Maintain consistent look and feel for all pages on the site to standardise the site.
- Improve the content on the site to engage with external defence audiences.
- Assist the site users to maintain their own content.
- Create opportunities for effective use of VERA (Office 365).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, web development or experience in a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in web design and development with proven experience successfully managing and updating websites.
- Experience with visual design and programming skills with emphasis on user experience and functionality.
- Experience with Power-BI, Vera, Teams, Web Design and Share Point would be highly regarded.
- A creative thinker who is always looking for process improvement and innovative ways to do things.
If you are a creative thinker wanting to improve your web development skills, and work with some of the most exciting content in the defence aerospace industry, please do not hesitate to apply now or send Eve an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you and discuss these roles further in detail and in confidence.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.