This story is around a core group of people who believe you can achieve more by working hard. It started with a simple idea - make great condition management software and provide hands-on expertise that helps customers create highly functional, proactive maintenance systems.
Gone are the days of companies generating data with no road map to take meaningful action. This company offers a solution that unites human expertise and proven technology to deliver intelligence that drives results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing, established team! We are looking for ambitious hands-on Front End Developers to work within a team of like-minded developers. This is a collaborative environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership. Your mission is to develop, deploy and support data-intensive software solutions for predictive maintenance of larger assets within Mining and Defence. Sounds easy right.
What you need to succeed
- At least 2+ yrs Angular experience
- Angular 10 experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a web developer
- Proficient with Angular 10 and Redux (NgRx)
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS (sass, less, etc)
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Knowledge of WebApis is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Git (Working with branches and Pull Requests) and VSCode
- Development of SPA Angular applications that make use of server side APIs
- Able to work with changing requirements in an Agile setting
- Works well in a cross-functional team
- Passionate to create good design and usability (UI/UX experience is a big plus)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- We are looking for a self motivated web developer who can work autonomously with little supervision.
- This role will require discussions with stakeholders to specify requirements and outcomes, in a very Agile way.
- Collaborate with like minded technological enthusiasts
- Be part of a DevOps environment
- Have input to a web application from the beginning
- Friendly & welcoming company culture
Please call Shona on 0402 652 922, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this role
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....