- Permanent Warehouse Supervisor
- Join a global organization focused on reducing carbon emissions
- Great mentorship and opportunities to learn end to end supply chain
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client, a leading global provider of equipment, systems & digital solutions, located in Rydalmere. The company offers a great working culture and strives to promote people within the group.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This role reports directly to the purchasing manager, with the primary objective to perform sorting and noting of products that move through the warehouse, coordinating dispatch and transport of goods outwards.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient, cost effective and timely operation of all warehouse functions;
- Responsible for all inwards and outwards goods;
- Oversee the physical and electronic receipting of Purchase orders, and creation of GRN records;
- Distribute the goods following QC acceptance to their designated locations ensuring that goods are sufficiently protected against damage and that up-to-date records are kept;
- Organise the assembly of goods (Parts Kitting Lists) prior to manufacture or to satisfy orders for dispatch. Check before dispatch for quality, quantity, type and appropriate packing. Complete all associated documentation;
- Oversee stock counts and report regularly on stock levels;
- Organise transport for deliveries and any pick-ups that may need to be carried out;
- Operate the forklift and Company equipment as required and ensure they are kept in a safe, clean and properly maintained condition, and that only properly licensed drivers operate them.
- Ensure all inventory items in the warehouse environment are stored and accurately identified both physically and electronically with their correct Part Number, Warehouse and Location;
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- School Certificate and/or Certificate in Warehouse Operations or equivalent;
- Holds a current Forklift license and driver’s license;
- Supervisory experience obtained within an Operations & Warehouse environment;
- Demonstrated experience in supervising storage, picking, packaging and dispatch of orders to customers and is achieved in a timely manner;
- Experience with working with an MRP business system;
How to apply:
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....