Your role will be to work within a team to fit out and set up a new warehouse in Eastern Creek. You will have day to day duties to complete in a safety conscious manner whilst meeting set KPI’s.
Great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse worker to take the next step in their Warehousing career as a Team Leader as well (if you are interested, please advise a consultant in our office - this role has a higher hourly rate).
- Hourly rate is $26.49 - $27.39 + OT and penalties if applicable
- You must be available to work from Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm and some Saturday half days if necessary
- Warehouse experience
- Experience with RF scanning
- Ability to work with a team
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Have a whitecard or willingness to obtain one
- A current forklift licence would be advantageous but not mandatory to apply
- Physically fit
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to random drug & alcohol testing.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply by submitting your resume by clicking on the link below. For more information feel free to ring the Industrial team in Parramatta for a confidential discussion on 9615 5300. Alternatively, submit your resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....