Are you an experienced Warehouse Operator or Team Leader? This is an opportunity to join the Randstad team based in Logan. We current have opportunity spanning across Lytton, Redbank, Eagle Farm and Hemmant with permanent day shift, afternoon shift and night shift vacancies. You will be collecting, loading, and unloading warehouse crates and products.
- Operate a counterbalance or high reach forklift
- Operate and electronic pallet jack (EPJ)
- Pick packing and preparation of orders as required
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment
- Counterbalance or high reach forklift operations
- General warehouse duties
What you need
Previous experience as a forklift operator and have a current LO or LF licence. You will need to be safety focused, physically fit and able to complete manual tasks.
- Current Forklift licence (LO or LF)
- storeperson, warehouse, logistics,experience an advantage
- Previous experience loading/unloading crates and products
- Cold room or freezer room experience is preferential
- Computer proficiency is preferential
We also provide you with a range of benefits which you can access from the start of your assignment. Including exclusive offers from retailers such as Coles, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, The Good Guys and more.
- Ongoing work with every week
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
If you are interested in applying for this forklift driver role send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessibly right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to email@example.com and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....