Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager
- Retailer selling Luxury Designer Brands
- Permanent role supporting the CEO & COO
- Highly negotiable salary package
About The Company
A company selling Luxury couture sold in exclusive boutiques and online stores to the Australian and American markets.
About the Role
Join a company in their rapidly growing phase and you will play a significant role in the transformation of a brand throughout Australia. Your wealth of knowledge and experience in the local supply chain sector and ecommerce will pave the way and strengthen the brand, in an office environment located in Sydney.
Your duties will include:
- Review bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders to coordinate work activities.
- Plan and assign workers to specific duties, such as verifying stock availability and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery.
- Coordinates activities of distribution with the activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Optimize supply chain management for PD Operating Business Unit in Australia through the procurement, transport, planning and inventory management
- Liaise with APAC as well as America’s and external parties to ensure an integrated, cost effective approach to supply chain management, ensuring the balance of inventory, supply chain costs and service levels is in accordance with businesses policies and strategy.
- Provide leadership across all functions, including Planning, Procurement, vendor management, and inventory optimization.
- Manage inventory levels to support customer service outcomes, organic sales growth and working capital optimization. Promotes functional alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements throughout the organization.
- Ensure cost out target for ANZ business is met as per PP and drive initiative to achieving cost out.
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management or Warehouse Operations Management, preferably with experience within the Retail & ecommerce industry
- Degree in Supply Change Management or related discipline is essential
- Fluency in English is a must
- Comfortable to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong track record of leadership, influencing and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management, communications and interpersonal skills
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....