Randstad have been enlisted by the NSW Electoral Commission to assist them with their recruitment needs throughout the Local Government Elections 2021. We are looking for strong call centre/customer service candidates to work in the Voting Call Centres in November/December 2021.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Your duties may include, but are not limited to
- Working in a call centre environment, listening to and inputting the information into the voting system
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Following a script and using correct legislative wording
- Providing excellent service and support to callers from a diverse range of backgrounds and ages
- Asking questions and escalating any complex inquiries/concerns to supervisors as needed
- Must be an Australian citizen and on the electoral roll
- Courteous phone manner and ability to provide fantastic customer service to people from different age groups and backgrounds
- Strong computer literacy skills and attention to detail
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions precisely and consistently follow set procedures/repetitive tasks
- Comfortable working in a call centre where calls are recorded and monitored for compliance purposes, and able to stick to a script
These roles require strict political neutrality. If you have an active or official connection with any political party, election campaign committee, or any nominated candidate we may not be able to engage you in these positions.
Please note, all workers for the NSW Electoral Commission must have 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccination.
If these opportunities are of interest to you, please apply within. If you have any questions please contact us via email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....