Are you a visual designer looking for a new role? This may be the one for you.
About the contract:
Job title: Visual designer
Location: North Sydney
Dates: as soon as possible until 25/01/2022 with potential extension
Hours: full time
About the role:
- Ensuring that the visual design of the interface, interaction and componentry is focussed on the users and delivers an optimum and consistent visual experience.
- Driving our understanding of our customers’ workflow and end-2-end journeys and identifying strategies and practical applications to improve the quality of experience, underpinned by a focus on best practice visual design and experience.
- Champion our global design system ensure a consistent experience across products and services with a focus on delivering quality brand and UI experiences.
- To explore visual design and UI innovation through team collaboration and design thinking.
- 6+ years’ experience designing UI experiences and visual design for mobile, desktop and apps.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills and proven ability to manage, liaise and influence decision making at a senior level and to influence peers, managers, and junior team members on ideal outcomes.
- An empathetic mentality towards aligning this user's needs with business objectives.
- A passion for solving complex visual design and UI problems with real-world constraints with simplicity.
- An exceptional portfolio of product UI and visual design hat articulates the relationship between customer needs and design response as part of a coherent process.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....