Are you an experienced and qualified Automotive Spray Painter? This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with the Brisbane City Council with an immediate start role.
About your new role
This role is based out of the Toowong Workshop in Western Brisbane, working under the Bus Operations Team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Brisbane City Council’s bus fleet in combination with:
- All paint work; including preparation of surfaces, applying primer, top coats and touch ups
- Repair and maintenance work
- Completing trade and job related administrative tasks
What you will need to exceed
A commitment to safety and ensuring all machinery and operations are conducted according to guidelines and an interest in ensuring projects are completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification – (Essential)
- ‘C’ class driver’s licence
- Bus or Truck/Trailer Experience - (Beneficial)
About the Council
Transport for Brisbane is a major public transport provider within South East Queensland, responsible for providing an operational bus network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To assist in this their fleet contains over 1200 busses from 7 depots across Brisbane.
What you will get in return
Brisbane City Council is one of the biggest bus transport employers in Queensland. There are many benefits including:
- competitive above award rates
- the potential for overtime and penalty rates where applicable
- trade industry related training
If you think you’re ticking all the boxes, click APPLY below. Get started today!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....