About your new role
With an empahasis on safety and professionalism, our client is looking for the right driver to join their business full time in an ongoing capacity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- HR truck driving performing multi drop deliveries
- Some manual handling required, loading/unloading trucks
- Rear lift/rear loader operation
- Customer service and communicating effectively with outside staff
We are looking for a professional and safe driver who has the following qualities and experience:
- Experience doing HR driving in the Perth metro area
- Experience with multi drop deliveries and working to a schedule
- Professionalism and good customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Looking for ongoing work
- Clean recent driving record
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Alternatively, you can email Louis.Hatton@randstad.com.au or call 08 9366 7100 for more information. Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including: Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more. A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App It is to be paid on time, that’s why we offer three pay runs a week!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....