This stage government agency is about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit - to keep people and goods moving, connect communities and shape the future of our cities, centres and regions.
The team in Wollongong are looking for a part time transport planner to help coordinate and prepare responses to planning authorities and private developers for land use planning and development proposals, in accordance with relevant legislation, statutory timeframes, policy and guidelines.
Working 2-3 days a week you will undertake precinct and place-based planning and development assessment, ensuring a customer centric focus and appropriate engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
- ensure the branch meets its statutory obligations and required timeframes in responding to development consent authorities, in accordance with the Environmental Planning Assessment Act and other relevant legislation, in respect to land use plans, development applications and proposals.
- ensure requirements for land use plans and development consents are understood by the appropriate stakeholders, by liaising and negotiating internally within the branch and externally with relevant stakeholders
- work collaboratively across the branch regions to build a consistent approach to land use planning, assessment
Key knowledge and desired experience includes:
- knowledge of relevant NSW Government planning legislation, with the ability to understand and apply
- proven experience in land use and transport planning and/or development related impact assessment
This role is offered as a potential 12-24 month engagement with an hourly rate c.$60.00 + sup per hour.
Do not delay in applying for this role, shortlisting will take place very soon.
If you have any queries contact Andrew Pinkerton on 02 9233 9929
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....