About the client
Privately owned Australian Logistics business with a national presence. Domestic, linehaul, warehouse and storage capabilities with over 30 years industry exposure and blue chip accounts.
About the role
Reporting to the state manager, your role will be to oversee a team of 5 (admin, ops, dispatch) + contract and sub drivers at their state of the art Tier 1 client site in the west of Melbourne. Dealing with the client at a senior stakeholder level, as well as a strong safety OHS focus for the driving team and running said driving teams movements through the dispatchers, while implementing new ideas and processes for growth and stability of account.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and manage the overall fleet operations, drivers and equipment
- Training, hiring, developing & coaching drivers
- Prepare monthly reports for client on service delivery, DIFOT, KPIS met.
- CI on teams and costs through analysis of systems and processes
- Liaise with workshop manager on equipment, repairs, overall maintenance
Skills & experience
- Solid transport sector experience and understanding
- Supervisor to managerial level roles held in Transport industry
- P&L exposure
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- TMS understanding
- Safety systems understanding; fatigue management, run sheets, set stops
- $100,000 - $120,000 + salary on offer, negotiable
- Development opportunities in senior leadership team
- Manage one of the companies largest transport accounts
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 0435 847 259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....