Our client, a national transport and logistics company, is currently seeking a Training Lead to join their Adelaide site. The Training Lead will develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for employees within the Maintenance Department.
About the role
The Training Lead will be driving the training activities within the maintenance department, focusing on onboarding, upskilling and developing employees and ensuring compliance with relevant rail legislation and regulations. Additionally, the role will include:
- Developing, facilitating and supervising training programs
- Implementing training and development plans which delivers effectiveness and efficiencies across the business
- Identify and assess the training needs of the business through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers
- Develop individualised and group training programs
- Develop quarterly and annual training programs and workshops
- Develop training manuals
- Implementing training KPIs
You have an outstanding track record in developing and executing successful training programs in addition to:
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role
- Transport and rail experience
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- A technical background in rail, mechanics and or electrical engineering is a plus
Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, please call Simone Christensen for a confidential discussion on 0438 438 746 quoting Reference Number 14M0444354 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....