This company offers high-end, professional engineering and metal fabrication services to a mix of commercial and government clients across the Canberra region. Due to recent company growth and strong pipeline of works, our client are looking to expand their workshop and on-site crews. Skilled and experienced trade assistants are desired to start ASAP, who have previous on-site labouring or trade assistant experience.
- Previous trade assistant experience with a structural steel or metalworks company desirable
- Proven on-site construction labouring or install experience
- White card and asbestos awareness tickets
- Driver's license and reliable vehicle
What you will get in return:
- Full-time hours and overtime on offer
- Immediate start with a reputable metalworks company with a strong pipeline of work
- Attractive hourly rates starting from $31/hr + travel + super
If this position sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW." Alternatively please contact Caterina Prpic from Randstad on 61323840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....