This company offers high-end, professional engineering and metal fabrication services to a mix of commercial and residential clients across the Canberra region. Due to recent company growth and strong pipeline of works in 2021 and 2022, our client are looking to expand their workshop and on-site crews. Skilled and experienced Trade Assistants are desired to start ASAP, who have previous experience in the engineering and metalworks industry.
- Previous trade assistant experience with a structural steel or metalworks company
- Proven metal fabrication skills
- White card and asbestos awareness tickets
- Driver's license and reliable vehicle
What you will get in return:
- Full-time hours and overtime on offer + long term position
- Immediate start with a reputable metalworks company with a strong pipeline of work
- Attractive hourly rates starting from $30/hr + super
If this position sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW." Alternatively please contact Caterina Prpic from Randstad on 61323840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....