Randstad has a very exciting Trade Assistant position working in one of Perth's premier workshops in Welshpool. Our client is one of the leading contractors in fixed plant maintenance in WA and are looking for someone with relevant experience to add value to their ever-growing team. Please see information below.
- ASAP start
- Welshpool location
- Ongoing position – potential for permanent role
- Fixed plant crusher and screen assembly, refurbishment and maintenance
- Experienced Trade Assistant who can hit the ground running
- 8 hours a day Mon-Fri, potential for overtime in busy periods
- Market leading pay of $41.29ph, $51.29ph for overtime + superannuation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Trade Assistant
- Experience working on crushers and screens
- Fixed plant mining experience (workshop or site)
- Experience working with Mechanical Fitters
- EWP, Working at Heights, Forklift and Dogging licence (highly desirable)
- C-Class drivers licence
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical/drug and alcohol screen
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Work for a leader in their industry
- Supportive team that encourages career progression
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.