Our client is undertaking a large-scale network upgrade. The successful candidate will be directly leading the system integration and test team to stand up and manage the overall managed services network programs.
- Market leader
- Integral role to assist Australians nationally
- Network Upgrade to CISCO
- Develop, implement and lead all phases of Test Plans/Procedures/cases, and other required System test documents
- Undertaking and Supervising of all system test activities
- Responsible for mapping requirements
- Formulate and Define test approach
- Ensuring that system test activities are carried out within budget
- Ensuring that all system test activities for projects are completed on schedule
- Design and implement automated testing Frameworks, including execution of automated tests
- Management of test environments, including identifying requirements and configuration management
- Assist System Engineers with system test activities
- Experience in a multi-disciplined engineering environment
- Proven leadership experience
- Project management experience highly desired
- Experience with ADS-B, Voice Communications Systems, Radios, Telephony (VoIP,
- analog or digital)
- Proficiency in PC skills including hardware and/or software installation or configuration
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team supporting other Test engineers
- Experience with Validation Test Bed management and sustainment
*Due to the nature of this role and being in the defence & aviation industry, Australian Citizenship is required.
If this is something you feel you have the skills and experience in and want to hear more, please follow the link to apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....