Our client is a leading Australian medical technologies company. Their 20 years of experience has allowed them to develop extensive knowledge of the ANZ healthcare systems and as such, they have earned their reputation for providing the highest levels of customer service and with equally high-quality products and services.
An opportunity has arisen for someone to join their successful sales team as a Territory Manager in Victoria managing their ENT & Head and Neck portfolio.YOUR NEW DUTIES
- Build clinical and product knowledge and develop an in-depth understanding of your business
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet your sales targets and deliver on your KPI;s
- Preserve existing business and KOL relationships, but also identify new growth opportunities.
- Medical device sales are a must!
- STRONG understanding of the hospital system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence with a CRM system, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Autonomy - work from home
- Ability to earn fantastic commission - work hard and be rewarded!
- Collaborative and dynamic team with support
If this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please APPLY NOW to kick start your career with a leading healthcare company, or email your resume to email@example.com.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....