Territory Development Manager - Waste Management Services – NSW
Base depending on experience + Super + car allowance + Incentive
This is great opportunity to work with an Australian market leading, and global reaching waste management business.
This is an innovative and evolving industry and has security in the fact there will always be waster to management.
Whilst competitive, a strong consultative sales candidate who can sell on value proposition rather than price, will be very successful.
They have realistic targets, good base salary, a car component and achievable commission.
- Balance business development for new revenue streams, along side maintaining existing accounts
- Map new markets, strategically plan your call and client visits around Sydney metro
- look to up sell and cross sell different business entities
- Manage your sales pipeline and present work in progress reports to senior management
- Hit an exceed KPI’s
- Business development background and have preferably sold a service rather than a product
- If not from the industry, a genuine interested to get involved and diversify your career
- longevity in previous positions to show you can work through tough market conditions from time to time
- Excellent relationships and rapport building skills
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously whilst still hitting and exceeding targets
- Be able to use IT reporting software
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
To apply, please send me your resume directly or call for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8298 3863, quoting Job Title.