What’s in it for you?
- Kick start your career with a global med tech organisation
- Receive comprehensive training & on boarding including full tools of the trade
- Competitive base salary plus car allowance, super and uncapped commission (over $30k!)
- Join a collborative team who are all patient focused
About the company:
Join a global med tech company that sells high quality orthopaedic devices for performance, mobility and post-operative rehabilitation.
About the role:
Reporting into the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting specific orthopaedic products to key customers in hospitals in Perth Metro
- Developing sales and territory management plans with your direct manager
- Conducting visits to build relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Running clinical trials and educating customers on the proper use of products
- Completing trouble shooting and ensuring any customer issues are dealt with in a timely manner
This role DOES NOT include ON CALL - it is NOT a trauma based role!!
- University degree in Physiotherapy, Orthotics, Podiatry, Prosthetics etc.
- Previous clinical experience working as an allied healthcare professional
- Solid knowledge of the human anatomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, positive and a team player
- Driven, passionate and motivated to achieve
If you feel that you meet the position requirements and that this Territory Manager position is for you, click “apply now” to submit your application.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for a further conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....