What’s in it for you?
- Extensive on-boarding and training provided
- Full tools of the trade
- Competitive base wage plus car allowance, fuel card and uncapped commission
- Career opportunities available
About the company & role:
Seeking an experienced Territory Manager to join a leading Australian medical device distributor and promote ENT and GI devices to hospitals across Perth. This well established company has a number of popular products in the market (new, growing and established) across a number of portfolios including Urology, Gynaecology and Aesthetics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or a related field
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated medical device sales experience
- Previous theatre sales experience is essential
- Experience working within ENT or GI is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen with a track record of sales growth
- Organised, punctual and professional
- High attention to detail with excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Resilient, self driven and customer focused
Do you feel that this Territory Manager role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application or contact Alexandra Falconer via email at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....