What’s in it for you?
Are you a successful Territory Manager looking to join an organisation that focuses on people development and offers a collaborative culture? You could receive:
- Lucrative commission scheme, competitive base and car allowance + a fuel card
- Full tools of the trade
- Ability to join a prestigious company club for high performers and earn additional bonuses
- Take over a high performing territory
About the company:
An innovative, privately held global manufacturer and distributor of high calibre medical equipment is currently seeking an experienced Territory Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Promote a comprehensive range of surgical instruments and capital equipment for the upper body
- Consult with surgeons & specialists with a special focus on anaesthetics and ENT across public and private hospitals Perth Metro
- Conduct regular territory reviews
- Ensure that all leads and referrals are followed up in a timely manner
- Work with a highly collaborative team, leveraging relationships to provide solution-oriented services and support to customers
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated hospital sales experience, preferably in capital or device sales
- Previous theatre sales experience is essential
- Experience working within ENT or anaesthetics is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen with a track record of sales growth
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- High attention to detail with excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Resilient, self driven and customer focused
Do you feel that this Territory Manager position is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for a further discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....