A Sydney based clinic, with a large team of multidisciplinary health professionals, are looking to increase their clinicians who operate within their telehealth team. The role can either be full time or part time (min 3 days) and they offer an allowance to be able to set up your home office.
This role is ideal for individuals seeking flexibility or those who enjoy working from home whilst still receiving full support, including monthly reimbursements towards your expenses (see below).
- Manage caseload is around 70% school aged children with a diagnosis of ADHD/ODD/Autism/Global developmental delay.
- Work with clients older and younger than this as well.
- handle predominantly NDIS caseload. However, there are times when only an assessment and report is required to access funding/other services etc.
- Provide care within Medicare and privately funded clients as well
- Link up weekly for supervision or training requirements
- Qualified Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist
- Registered with AHPRA or SPA, or eligibility for registration
- ability to work from home comfortably
What you will receive:
- $500 reimbursement of home office set up
- $50/month towards internet and phone
- We provide laptop, printer, headset
- Full time remote IT support available
- Ability to link in with large established team for PD, team building, skills, case discussion, supervision
- Dedicated full time admin and management just for Telehealth Clinic. We meet as a team weekly for team lunch and meetings.
- Above award salary
- See varied client range including clients from rural and remote communities
What to do next:
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, please click 'apply' to set up a conversation with the consultant Gary Stuart. Alternatively, reach out via the details below to enquire further, or to discuss some of the other opportunities we are working on within Allied Health.
Given the current trend of candidates seeking more flexibility, we imagine this role will not be around for long. Therefore, do not hesitate to reach out and apply.
t 0466 644 381
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....