Randstad Education recruiting STEM teachers for roles within schools across NSW. In addition to this role in Greater Sydney for a Technology, we have many more permanent STEM opportunities across NSW that need to be filled for:
The Hills Shire
While school term 4 is still in full swing and teachers are either working remotely, in the classroom or a combination of both, we are already looking ahead to 2022. If you are a new graduate, an experienced teacher, highly skilled, innovative and enthusiastic and looking to secure a permanent role for 2022 we would like to work with you to secure the right role.
We welcome teachers from all across Australia and New Zealand to express their interest!
- Australian teachers registration (from any state or territory)
- Valid work rights for Australia
- Valid Australian Teacher Registration relevant for your state or willing and able to obtain
Let us help you land your dream teaching position!
We are Education experts and offer Teachers FREE support which includes:
- Career Coaching, are you considering a career change? We can help you make that decision!
- Don’t have a CV - That's OK as many professionals don’t as they are too busy. Not to worry we can write one together or give feedback on how to adjust your CV that will lead to an interview.
- Nail that Cover letter! As this is the first hurdle to overcome as it is the first connection between you and your new potential employer.
- Tips on how to answer interview questions, we can coach you through the best way to nail any interview question.
- Using a CV is becoming obsolete! We can help you create a Linkedin profile that will appeal to employers. Become a Linkedin All Star!
- Personal Branding is the new buzz in Education, we will help you create your very own personal branding to stand out from application right through to interview.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call +61 2 8238 0240 and a consultant will be in touch shortly.
If you are a Technology teacher and interested in a role in Greater Sydney email us today. If you're a STEM teacher in Maths, Science, Technology, Engineering and looking for a permanent opportunity in a different location we would also love to hear from you. If you have a resume email today. If you're resume is not up to date, that's ok, email us with a summary of your experience and we can call you to discuss opportunities and work together to build your cv.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....