About the Opportunity
The role is a full time, 6-month temporary contract, and is based in Granville, Sydney. In addition, it offers a competitive daily rate, as well as a sustainable culture that champions career growth and up-skilling.
About the Role
Role responsibilities include:
- Training x-ray officers on the use of 3D x-ray machines;
- Recording x-ray image data;
- Assisting with screening activities, comparative trials, and validation testing of biosecurity algorithms;
- Undertaking record keeping and operational administration;
- Troubleshooting and reporting Rapiscan RTT 3D x-ray unit faults;
- Providing support to other agencies including Australian Border Force (ABF) and Australia Post in operating the RTT110 unit and associated conveyor systems;
- Liaising with border agencies to ensure all machinery operating successfully and procedures correctly followed;
- Managing escalations, and demonstrating ability to work with third party providers to fix equipment as required,
About the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have:
- Thorough understanding of, and experience working with, 2D or 3D x-ray technology;
- Ability to train x-ray officers from a range of border agencies;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Problem-solving skills and solution-driven approach in operational environments;
- Adaptability, resilience, and ability to prioritise deliverables.
What’s in it for you?
You will be working across a high- visibility portfolio and more importantly, with great people and a driven, unique culture.
If this sounds like you please forward your resume to Ivana Iliev by clicking on the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....