This company is a well known manufacturer of electrical products used in commercial and residential buildings. Our client has one of the largest electrical wholesale networks in NSW as well as having key relationships with the state's electrical contractors. Due to further growth within the company, the NSW sales team is now adding an extra technical sales representative to their high achieving team.
This position will be a focal point position that will manage both wholesale and contractor accounts in Sydney. Candidates who have a background in electrical systems who have relationships with both of these networks listed would be ideal for the role.
- Technical Sales Representative.
- Western Sydney region.
- Ideally they will already have significant relationships within the Electrical Industry and will continue to develop further strong relationships with the Wholesaler distribution network and Electrical Contractors.
- Activity- Providing sales and technical support to increase product awareness with Wholesalers and contractors.
- Candidate- be a proactive well organised salesperson with good time management skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- Technical Sales Representatives are expected to provide solutions to various customer applications and as such would be fully trained on our products and services.
- We expect they would be able to identify product value add opportunities throughout our range to provide customers a full company solution and maximise sales growth wherever possible.
- It would be advantageous for them to have Main Switchboard or Electrical Distribution Product knowledge and sales experience to enhance our Project Sales offering combined with a very good understanding of the low voltage electrical market, (allowing confident engagement with electrical contractors’ requirements).
- They will be well supported by our Sales Merchandisers at a wholesaler level to enable them to focus on and improve relationships with their contractor base.
- Be proactive in organising wholesaler sell out events at times to support the sales of our products through promotions and you will have the full support of our sales merchandisers and other team members. (May involve early start or late finish times as required).
- We would like the candidate to demonstrate a stable employment background in electrical product sales, be familiar with programs such as a CRM, Office 365 and product quotation software apps.
- Attributes would include a positive attitude, being enthusiastic about success, having strong communication skills and work ethic, being passionate about what you do and how you go about achieving strong sales growth results.
- A trade background along with sales experience in the industry would be very advantageous to the applicant.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....