We are urgently seeking Technical Officers to assist Year 12 students with new nose clip technology at Sydney Olympic Park from Monday - Sunday (duration TBC by client).
You must be available immediately and be available 2 weeks minimum (up to 13 weeks).
Your duties as a Technical Officer will include:
- Coding of all samples (including sample acceptance/rejection)
- Coding “add-on” test requests
- Coding and issuing of “Problem” reports
- Equipment maintenance
- Send away sample preparation and paperwork
- Sample storage and “emptying” racks
- Ensuring positive confirmation by loading specimens onto the Roche Liat
- Confirming positives through the MicPCR and Roche Liat results
- Informing appropriate authorities for a positive result
- Loading, hand and reviewing quality control material
- Minimum qualification: Diploma Lab Technology
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong focus on safety and customer service
- Must wear PPE at all times
- Police check to be processed upon hire
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....