- Assist with the implementation of a strong governance of compliance and regulatory engagement
- Support with scanning the market for emerging risks, new and improved approaches to framework and policy design, understanding potential impacts on the organisation and its customers and translate that into an appropriate course of action
- Provide superior technical advice and assistance to other Line 1 and Line 2 risk and compliance teams on the technical interpretation of internal compliance and regulatory frameworks and policies, the technical interpretation of external policies, frameworks and standards and how to improve compliance practices and processes to meet evolving regulatory expectations
- Assist in the embedment of a 3LOD approach to compliance and regulatory engagement.
- 5+ years risk management experience with an insurance, audit or financial services provider
- Knowledge and experience in developing and delivering a compliance and a regulatory engagement framework, systems and processes across risk, compliance and assurance
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across whole of function and broader group to reach common approach
- Technical compliance ability to articulate policy and legislative requirements into everyday language to create policies and standards that are fit for purpose
- Strong writing skills
- A proven ability to role model values and behaviours
- Highly organised, with a high attention to detail and forward planning
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Relevant industry experience in risk related role
If this position sounds like you please contact Sarah Croke @ Randstad - 0477 696 046 / firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....