Leading Australian Cosmetics company requires a Technical Business Analyst on a full time basis located on the North Shore of Sydney.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will be working with stakeholders across supply chain, warehouse and operations on a daily basis.
On a daily basis you will be involved with:
- Work closely with the business, interacting regularly with senior stakeholders, to define business processes, interpret requirements and troubleshoot issues.
- Write reports & processes
- Exporting SQL Data sets as required.
- Work on ecommerce solutions for the business
- Ensure business requirements are met by conducting UAT on new and modified applications.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Mid level Business Analyst experience
- Advanced level of skills in using Excel / SQL
- Extensive data modelling experience and demonstrated ability to interpret and tell the story of data;
- Worked in either FMCG or Retail - highly desirable
- A keen attention to details & an ability to create rather than following traditional methods;
- Good communications & command of English language
An excellent package is on offer consisting of Base & Super. Onsite car parking is also available.
Public transport consisting of Buses & Trains is a 5 minute away.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....