Your New Company
Randstad has recently been voted Recruiter of the Year in Australia and is a preferred supplier for many organizations across the country. We are proud to currently be working with a well-established property company based on the Gold Coast.
This is a newly created team assistant position, the candidate will have strong administration skills, with background in real estate/ property experience preferred. They will have excellent communication and time management skills and it is essential that they work well within a team.
Your New Position
- Co-ordinate the day to day team business operations from checking and responding to emails, scheduling trades staff and managing daily invoices
- Provide a high level of customer service to all owners and tenants
- Efficiently complete data entry and data handling duties using excel and CRM Systems
- Lead and conduct general office administration including filing, stationary order, newsletters
- Covering reception when required
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication to engage and build relationships with clients, tenants and contractors.
- Highly organized with outstanding time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually with limited supervision
- Previous experience SAP, MYOB & Quickbooks highly regarding
- Eager to learn and develop their skills
- Reliable and honest
What is on Offer
- Newly created position with opportunity to grow
- Competitive salary
- Central Gold Coast location, with a great office
- Supportive and rewarding culture
If you have full working rights within Austrlia and you have the relevent skills and experiacne, please click apply now!