Your New Company/Role:
As a progressive accounting firm/professional practice that provides accounting and taxation services along with providing advice to a diverse range of clients.My client is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant/Business Services Accountant to join their growing team, due to their remarkable track record and growth in their business. This is a permanent full time role.
About the Opportunity / Responsibilities:
A work environment that is supportive as well as encourages professional growth to aid in your career progression, your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Work closely with a partner and assist in the supervision and training of other team members.
- Prepare and review Financial Statements and Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies
- Prepare and review Business Activity Statements
- Prepare, review and analyze Management Financial Statements
- Prepare and review year-end tax planning reports
- Have a sound understanding of Income Tax, GST and Capital Gains Tax
This opportunity is for someone who has experience within professional practice and has proven business service/taxation experience. You will also bring:
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or similar area
- Commenced or completed CPA/CA/IPA qualification
- 3 years and more prior experience within an accounting public practice/another firm is MANDATORY
- Experience using Handisoft, SAGE, Microsoft Office & Teams, MYOB or XERO
- Exposure to Bookkeeping - Single Touch Payroll (STP) (ideal but not mandatory)
- Ability to work autonomously and handle work with accountability
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solver
- Competitive salary; $70,000 - $90,000 + super (based on experience)
- Mascot location
- Permanent full time position
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Based onsite (flexibility can be discussed if there is a need for it)
If you have the required skills needed for this position, kindly please click the 'Apply' button below.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.